The application period for 2017 is now CLOSED.
Application Deadline was March 17, 2017
The Women’s Giving Circle of Harford County provides one-year grants to nonprofit organizations serving Harford County for projects/programs that benefit women, children, and/or families.
- Must be a 501(c)(3) organization providing services in Harford County
- Grant funds must be used to provide services in Harford County
- Grant requests must be for projects/programs that support women, children, or families. Grant funds may not be used for ongoing general operating purposes.
- Grant funds may not be used for sectarian religious purposes, or for faith-based programs not of direct benefit to the broader community
- Previous Women’s Giving Circle grant recipients must complete and submit a final grant report for any and all previously received Women’s Giving Circle grants to be eligible to apply in the current grant cycle.
- If a previous WGCHC grant recipient has been awarded a WGCHC grant for the three previous consecutive years, the recipient must take one year off before applying for another WGCHC grant.
Past Grant Awards
I WANT TO SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF HARFORD COUNTY!