The application period for 2017 has been extended to May 18, 2018
Grants assist a wide range of organizations in Harford County, benefiting human services, children, education, health and safety, community development, the environment, and arts and culture. Grants generally range from $250 to $1000. In 2017, funds are available for programs that serve children; provide care for animals, particularly cats; serve people who are homeless; address hunger; and serve other general charitable purposes.
- Must be a 501(c)(3) organization providing services in Harford County
- Grant funds must be used to provide services in Harford County
- Grant funds may be used for project-specific needs or general program costs.
- Projects requesting funding must begin after May 1, 2017. Retroactive funding will not be awarded.
- Previous mini-grant recipients must complete a final grant report to be eligible to apply in subsequent years.
Past Grant Awards
I WANT TO SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF HARFORD COUNTY!