The idea of becoming a Philanthropist can seem daunting. The Community Foundation of Harford County can help!
Being a Philanthropist starts simply by making a donation. You determine what happens with your donation, it’s completely up to you, whether your tax deductible donation turns into scholarships, research dollars, cultural enrichment or solutions to community problems.
Community Impact Works!
Since its inception, the Community Foundation of Harford County has instituted “best practices, policies and procedures” awarding over $500,000 in grants.
Donor gifts have help fund programs in our five areas of focus, all of which contribute to the quality of life in Harford County.
- 16% Caring for our homeless and elderly, and at the same time meeting the emergency needs of local citizens
- 18% Preserving our local history, the environment, local agriculture and animal welfare
- 20% Protecting a healthy community life through wellness programs and drug prevention treatments
- 30% Enriching our arts, culture, history, and education of our children
- 16% Nurturing our child service and family support programs
I WANT TO SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF HARFORD COUNTY!