Let the Community Foundation of Harford County help you untangle the complexity of charitable giving.
- How can I leave a legacy?
- How effective is the charity in which I am interested?
- Is there a tax advantage to giving a gift?
- Can I give a gift of real estate?
- Who will monitor my gift to ensure it is used as I intended?
- How can I involve my children and grandchildren in giving?
The Community Foundation of Harford County can help you answer these and other questions you may have about charitable giving. Contact us today. We make giving simple and easy.
Why People Give to the Community Foundation of Harford County
Giving is personal. Each of us must look inward to find what moves us be charitable. Donors give to CFHC because:
Contact us today
- They or someone they love has needed help
- It makes financial sense
- They want to share their love
- They are eager to make a difference
- It is more satisfying than a good night's sleep
- They want to lend a hand
- Together with other caring individuals, they can create positive change
to plan your personal gift.
What is your reason for giving?
If you want to create a perpetual gift to give back to your community, create a legacy, assist a special cause, or honor the memory of someone you love, contact the Community Foundation of Harford County at 443-371-6062, or complete the Contact Us form.
To eliminate some security risks associated with Internet Explorer 6, we no longer support that browser. IE6 users are encouraged to upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer, or to Firefox for an improved website experience.